- Air & Ocean
- Customs Brokerage
- Transportation Management
- Warehousing & Fulfillment
Leave That to OHL
You cannot afford to make a mistake when it comes to Customs Brokerage. Incorrectly filing an entry, product misclassification, incorrect value declaration or misreading a regulatory stipulation can lead to costly delays, service failures, possible fines, and seizure of goods. With a 99.8%, industry-leading compliance rate, we’re proud to demonstrate our Customs Brokerage expertise.
OHL’s successful customs brokerage and freight forwarding relationships are built on four key elements:
- Service and Communication – Access to information and the ability to reach an expert as required
- Compliance – Accurate and timely entry processing to avoid restrictions, delays, audits, and unnecessary expense
- Training – We’re committed to on-going learning and development of both our employees and our customers
- Automation – Streamlining processes to improve visibility, increase productivity and reduce cost
Our customs brokerage services begin with:
Consultants When You Need Them
OHL’s trade and technical services consultants are international trade professionals specializing in project-oriented work and complex daily issues. They can assist with issues that fall outside of the normal brokerage and forwarding needs.
Get a Customs Brokerage quote now.