- Air & Ocean
- Customs Brokerage
- Transportation Management
- Warehousing & Fulfillment
Publishing is a dynamic global industry with a unique set of supply chain needs. Companies in the publishing industry must balance speed to market, reduced total landed cost, sufficient and timely availability of inventory in order to meet the ever changing expectations of customers. Trust is a key component in any relationship and in publishing it plays a crucial role. Collaboration across the supply chain has become a strategic imperative for this industry. Retailers, publishers and printers are highly selective and need a partner with a reputation for honesty and integrity with a proven track record.
We've been serving the needs of the publishing industry since 1976 and offer those decades of experience and knowledge to all our customers. Publishers, printers, distributors, retailers and independent book stores can all rest assured that their unique logistical requirements will be handled by true professionals. Our experience is proven and our products and services are designed to deliver best in class results. We have a network of resources are strategically positioned to provide our customers with solutions to support the supply chain - end-to-end.
OHL provides comprehensive logistics services to the publishing industry which includes transportation, warehousing, order fulfillment, drop-ship programs, global freight management and customized value added services to manage cost and performance across the supply chain.
Key Solution Features and Capabilities
- Global footprint with depth of services and expertise
- Established international trade lanes for air and ocean
- IT visibility to include PO management and real time tracking.
- Ocean freight capability including less-than-container load (LCL)
- Core air and sea services at all international gateways
- Southern China assembly solutions for publishers and printers
- Global scale product launch
- Small parcel services
- U.S. and European trucking
No list is comprehensive. We encourage you to request a consultation to learn how OHL can customize a solution that meets the unique needs of your business. Check our events section to connect with a representative at one of the upcoming book fairs.